The following rules are required during a court appearance. Persons in violation may be required to surrender said item to the court and shall be returned to the rightful owner as directed by the Judge.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes will be worn. No hats allowed.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the courtroom.
- While court is in session, talking is not allowed, except authorized personnel.
- There will be no cell phones in use during court. All cell phones must be turned off or set to vibrate.
- No weapons are allowed in court.
- If under 18 you must have a parent or guardian present.